Saturday, June 8, 2013

Hej!:)

Not enough free help on the internet for beginners in Danish, so that's why I came up with this blog, which is meant to motivate ...me(!), and hopefully you too :), in learning Danish, so we can adapt faster in Denmark!:)

I have already published some general information on the educational system in Denmark, as well as on the topics required to the Modul Tests in Dansk Uddannelse 3 (I am in DU3 modul 4 at the moment) - see Pages on the right column.

I will continue, today and in the coming days, with a few postings on grammar theory (made easy!;), exercices, texts, new vocabulary, e-mails, letters, dialogues, as well as some helpful internet links. Some book titles also, that I found very helpful in my studies so far...

I generally try to learn something new every day. If I post it here soon enough, hopefully it will add up to a useful tool for all of us... eventually:)

Please feel free to contribute with comments, corrections or/and useful ideas whenever you feel like it. For easier interaction purposes, I intend to open a Facebook account on the same topic very soon! Practice is, after all, the ultimate goal when learning a language. ...so keep coming back and say hej!:)

Jeg glæder mig til at høre fra jer! :)
Venlig hilsen
Bianca

PS: Thanks to my genius boyfriend, I now have a little chat window on my blog (just click on Lad os chatte! page on the right), so please feel free to use it! You just have to enter your name under its screen, press OK and write the message in the message box. Don't forget to press OK again (or ENTER)!:) Jeg håber at vi kan chatte der på dansk!:)

4 comments:

  1. Very nice blog indeed.

    Best of luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jeg skal til modultest i morgen derfor dit resume for BANKRØVERIET er meget hjælpsom. 1000 tak!

    Venlig hilsen,
    Didda ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jeg er meget glad for at høre at det var hjælpsomt, Didda:) Skal du også til den sidste prøve her i november?

    ReplyDelete